HISTORY

The pharmacy was inaugurated in the year 1928. The pharmacy┤s holder was Antonia Sanchez Pe˝uela.

We make alterations to pharmacy in 1972.

In 1977, the pharmacy┤s holder died.Since 1979 Salvador Sanchez Carrascosa is the pharmacy┤s holder


Antonia Sánchez Peñuela and pharmacy┤s front
 

Pharmacy┤s front
The pharmacy is located in Serreta Square, in Cartagena┤s town centre, in a builiding of the year 1850, near the Charity┤s virgin church.

In January of 2008, we extend the opening hours, and now we don┤t closed since 9,30 at 20,30h.

In may of 2008, we open this web.

 

Pharmacy┤s interior